See the updated regulations for safe return to tennis under alert level 2 at George Tennis Club.
Play is mostly back to normal at the club, however, it’s still important to follow the safety rules as provided by TSA.
- 8 players allowed per court – for coaching purposes
- The Clubhouse is allowed to re-open
- The use of floodlights is permitted until 21h00
- The use of the Club bar / shop / canteen is allowed
- Tennis gatherings are allowed but limited to a max. of 50 people
- The toilets are open for members
Social tennis is back on Wednesday and Saturday afternoons! Screening will be done at the club for social tennis.
Level 2 Screening
We still need to do screening in level 2. We are working on a screening method to make it easier for everyone. For now, members still need to book courts before playing.
Members may make use of our online screening form each time before playing. See link below: